The price for this commodity has changed somewhat compared with that of last year.

这种商品的价格和去年比有的变化。

When can I have your CIF firm offer?

大家什么时间可以得到本钱加运费和保险费的实盘?

We can work out the offer this evening and give it to you tomorrow morning.

大家在今天晚上可以算出来,明天上午交给你方。

How long does your offer remain valid1?

你们的价格几天内有效?

Our offer remains2 open for 3 days.

大家的价格三天内有效。

Is this your CIF quotation3?

你们的价格是本钱加运费和保险费的到岸价吗?

This is our FOB quotation sheet.

这是大家的F.O.B.价格单。

Are the prices on the list firm offer?

上面的价格是实盘吗?

All the quotations4 on the list are subject to our final /confirm/iation5.

单中的所有价格以我方最后确觉得准。

I wonder whether there are any changes in your price.

不知你们的价格有没变化?

I think its better for you to quote us your price first.

还是你方先价格吧。

Id like to have your lowest quotation C.I.F. San Francisco.

期望你们报一个C.I.F旧金山的最底价。

Would you please tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offer?

为了便于价格,能否请你谈谈你方所需的数目?

Can you give us an indication of your price?

请你们先提出一个估计价格吧!

The price for this commodity is US$400 per piece CIF San Francisco.

这种商品C.I.F.旧金山的价格是四百(400)USD一台