用手机访问
我想换一个工作环境。
The previous company went bankrupt.
之前的公司破产了。
There is a problem with the companys capital chain.
那家企业的资金链出现了问题。
The company always withholds wage payment of employees.
那家公司一直拖欠职员的薪资。
But salary wasnt the only reason I switched jobs.
但薪资不是我跳槽的唯一缘由。
I want to have a high-paying job
我想用一份高薪水的工作。
I want to engage in a job that is relevant to my major.
我想从事与我的专业有关的工作。
My last job is out of my major.
我的上一份工作不是我的专业范围。
I like more challenging work.
我喜欢更具备挑战性的工作。
The training mechanism in your company is perfect.
贵企业的培训机制非常健全。
The place of work is too far from home.
工作地方离家太远。
Conversation:
A: From your resume, I know that you have worked in PSA company for five years. Could you tell me why you quit this job?
从你的简历中,我了解你已经在工作了五年,能告诉我你为何离职吗?
B: Because I like more challenging work. I also hope to increase my income. Your company is global, its my honor to be able to work here.
由于我喜欢更具备挑战性的工作,我也期望能增加我们的收入,贵公司是全球化的公司,能在这里工作是我的荣幸。
A: Is that the only reason you want to leave?
这是你想辞职的唯一缘由吗?
B: No. Your company is near my home. This makes it easier for me to commute to work. My present job is relevant to the position I am applying for in your firm.
不是,贵公司离我家非常近,如此我上下班很容易。我目前的工作与我在贵公司申请的职位有关。
A: What is your ideal job like?
你理想的工作是哪种?
B: I think the job could make good use of my professional knowledge and provide me with broad employment prospects.
我觉得应该能充分运用我的专业常识,而且可以提供广阔的就业前景。
A: Why do you think you would be a success in this position?
你为何觉得自己能胜任这个职位呢?
B: I think my educational background and experience are very suitable for the job and I like the job very much.
我觉得我的教育背景和经验都非常合适这份工作。而且我非常喜欢这份工作。
A: How do you know about our company?
你是如何了解本企业的?
B: Your firm is very famous. I knew your company long ago.
贵公司知名度非常大我,早就了解贵公司了。
A: Well call you if we decide to employ you.
假如大家决定录用你的话,会给你打电话的。
B: Thank you very much.
很感谢。